- 80GB Black iPod Classic – $250
- Plastic Classic iPod Case – $24.95
- 3x 2GB SD Cards – $7.99 each
- 8GB USB Flash Drive – $31.99
- Compact Card Reader – $11.99
- Universal Plug Converters – $17.99
- Lonely Planet Shoestring Guide to Europe – $18.47
- Pocket Journal – $10.95
- Black Passport Money Waste Strap – $11.95
- Some sort of power adapter + extra battery – $?? (my Dad bought it for me at the Sharper Image sale)
All these new gismos are giving me something to play with. I’ve already encoded 20GBs worth of DVDs onto my iPod, and I’m absolutely astonished at the quality of the sound and video.
In other news, I’ve began researching the current culture in hopes of fitting in better. I’ve found some notable YouTube videos related to dancing and hair styles. It’s pretty unfortunate that I erased the mullet, because apparently they’re the cool thing in Europe along with strange dance moves. Take a look. I got some practicing to do.
I must admit, I’m a pretty big fan of the pump-up shoes. I’m gonna look to buy a pair while I’m over there.